Location: Athens, Greece
Contract duration and type: Full-time, with indefinite duration or Freelancing
Experience level: Junior / Mid
Start date: July 1st, 2022 (Other dates will be considered)
AETHON is an engineering SME working on innovative and cutting-edge technology products for smart cities, transportation, mobility, logistics and advanced vehicle technologies. We take pride in our forward thinking and enjoy out-of-the-box ideas that we build to solutions. We are currently looking for a Proposal Writer that will create engaging and persuasive proposals, as well as documents that support the development of innovative solutions. A Proposal Writer is responsible for writing factually and research thoroughly to convey scientific information persuasively.
- Create scientific and technical content for proposals, reports, presentations, websites and release notes;
- Conduct research and state-of-the-art analysis in various scientific fields;
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure that highly specialized topics are understood and documented in a comprehensive, professional and credible manner;
- Convert technical concepts and language into clear, accurate and concise documentation, ensuring clarity and maintaining consistency;
- Edit and revise proposals, incorporate feedback;
- Attend meetings and identify opportunities for proposal writing;
- Collaborate with the design team to create graphics and visuals for projects;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and present ideas and concepts to potential partners;
- Prioritize writing responsibilities to meet deadlines.
What is perfect for the position
- University level degree (or higher education institute) in Engineering, Data Science, Information Technology or relevant field of study;
- 2 – 3 years proven work experience in Proposal Writing and document management;
- Well-developed organizational skills;
- Superb teamwork skills, resilience, responsible and quality conscious working.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge and usage of the English language;
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Keen eye for detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Good strategic planning abilities.
What is considered a plus
- PhD in Engineering, Data Science, Information Technology or relevant field of study;
- Past experience in European and National Research projects would be advantageous.
- Competitive full-time salary with an impactful bonus scheme and an extensive leaves’ plan;
- Working in a team with significant innovation potential that encourages and builds on “crazier-the-better” ideas;
- Work in large-scale projects that are beyond the current state-of-practice.
- Dynamic, fast-paced working environment;
- The ability to design a continuous education plan supported by AETHON;
- Friendly and stimulating environment that encourages team-driven solution making.