Location: Athens, Greece
Contract duration and type: Full-time, with indefinite duration
Experience level: Junior
Start date: February 1st, 2023 (Other dates will be considered)
AETHON is an engineering SME working on innovative technology products for smart cities, transportation, mobility, logistics and advanced vehicle technologies. We take pride in our forward thinking and enjoy out-of-the-box ideas and solutions. We are currently looking for a Business Development Associate to join our team and work on innovation projects and products.
- Supporting the management team in forming the business development strategy in order to increase the company’s customer base and revenue streams;
- Providing management with feedback on customer needs, business development successes and areas needing improvement, while reporting on KPIs;
- Support the coordination and management of projects for their entire life cycle;
- Meeting with prospective customers/partners face to face or via telco to sell our SaaS products;
- Preparing business proposals and presentations;
- Retaining and fostering relationships with existing partners;
- Generating leads and cold calling prospective customers;
- Work under the team’s framework and provide optimizations, improvements and extensions.
What is perfect for the position
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Management or related field;
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills in Greek & English with refined proofreading and editing skills;
- Effective in negotiations and conflict resolution;
- A positive “can do” and “hands-on” attitude;
- Project management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
What is considered a plus
- MSc in Business Administration;
- Solid knowledge of another language;
- Experience in the mobile and/or social media industries;
- Proven track record of closing partnerships and delivering integrated digital campaigns;
- International working or academic Experience.
- Competitive full-time salary with an impactful bonus scheme and an extensive leaves’ plan;
- Working in a team with significant innovation potential that encourages and builds on “crazier-the-better” ideas;
- Work in large-scale projects that are beyond the current state-of-the-art;
- Dynamic, fast-paced working environment;
- The ability to design a continuous education plan supported by AETHON;
- Friendly and stimulating environment that encourages team-driven solution making.