Location: Athens, Greece
Contract duration and type: Full-time, with indefinite duration
Experience level: Entry or Junior
Start date: Immediately
AETHON is an engineering SME working on innovative technology products for smart cities, transportation, mobility, logistics and advanced vehicle technologies. We take pride in our forward thinking and enjoy out-of-the-box ideas and solutions. We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team and work on managing ongoing innovation projects and on a project with a constructions’ company focusing on project management services.
- Design and implement project management plans;
- Participate, supervise and lead the execution of projects throughout their lifecycle;
- Become a liaison between AETHON and its clients during the offering of Project Management services;
- On-site supervision and visits in construction sites and project meetings;
- Implement objectives and handle communication with project stakeholders and partners;
- Monitor, assess and steer projects’ execution in order to achieve results and deliverables that are of excellent quality, on time and on budget.
- Foster relationships with strategic company partners;
- Work alone or as part of a team to design projects and capitalize on new opportunities and business leads;
- Work under the team’s framework and provide optimizations, improvements and extensions.
What is perfect for the position
- BSc or MSc in a field relevant to engineering (civil, mechanical, electrical etc.);
- Excellent knowledge and usage of the English language;
- Exquisite verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to learn new things;
- Effective in negotiations and conflict resolution;
- Able to work with minimum supervision both independently and as part of a team;
- A collaborative attitude and team spirit.
What is considered a plus
- Two (2) years of proven work experience in the construction industry;
- Solid knowledge of another language;
- Two (2) years of proven work experience in project management;
- PMP, PRINCE2 or other relevant Project Management certifications
- Competitive full-time salary with an impactful bonus scheme and an extensive leaves’ plan;
- Working in a team with significant innovation potential that encourages and builds on “crazier-the-better” ideas;
- Work in large-scale projects that are beyond the current state-of-practice;
- Dynamic, fast-paced working environment;
- The ability to design a continuous education plan supported by AETHON;
- Friendly and stimulating environment that encourages team-driven solution making.
Want to apply? Then go ahead! Send a motivation letter (max 1 page) and your CV (max 2 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nothing too fancy, just tell us who you are and why you want to join the AETHON team!