Thank you for your interest in joining the AETHON team! AETHON and its people treat your application and CV data with respect and appreciation as if they were ours. By submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to this website, we are permitted and able to process your information to assess whether it meets the requirements for the job you are applying for. We are also given the opportunity to contact you to arrange an interview or request further information.
If you send your CV without submitting to a job opening (open letter), then it means we have the right to retain your resume for future use. The open letters and the attached CVs or other documents are kept in AETHON’s database for 1 year and then they are deleted. During the 1 year, we can contact you to request more information or to arrange an interview. If you would like your CV to be deleted earlier than this time, please send an email to email@example.com or contact us by phone (see the Contact page for more information).
Sending your resume through this website or using the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, as requested by AETHON on a case-by-case basis, also means express acceptance of the following terms. Candidates state that they:
- provide accurate and truthful information,
- do not provide information on criminal convictions and offenses,
- do not provide information on special categories personal data (such as information on political beliefs, religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in trade unions, genetic or biometric data, health data, etc.),
- do not provide information related to a third party. If the email from which you sent the request does not match the email stated in the resume or if the applicant is not the same person as the one stated in the resume (name mismatch), then the request will be deleted unless an authorization is attached,
- do not list racist, sexist, abusive, or other comments that may be considered discrimination.
AETHON is the data processor of the data you send in your application or that are associated to the application, for example, complementary data requested by AETHON regarding your application.
You have the right to request access, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, portability and objection at email@example.com. You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority of your residence, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the applicable law. Opposition to the processing may take the form of revoking your consent to the processing of your personal data. Once you have withdrawn your consent, the consent-based processing prior to its withdrawal shall not be affected.
AETHON states that:
- Your personal data is collected and processed for the sole purpose of evaluating your capability for tackling the requirements of the job for which you submitted your resume. If you sent an open application, then your personal data will be processed when a position becomes available and for that position only.
- Your personal data is never transmitted to third parties. Access to your personal data has been specifically authorized by AETHON to employees and associates, who are bound with confidentiality obligations.
- Your personal data is deleted from the company database as soon as it is determined that no job offer will be made to you or accepted by you.
- In any other case (e.g., no response), your personal data, applications, resumes, etc. are deleted from the company’s database within 3 days of the date of receipt of your resume.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights, you may contact the Legal Representative (CEO) of AETHON Engineering Consultants Single-Member P.C. by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.